Monday 11 November 2013

DECORATIONS ON THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHT

This year I was too excited to celebrate Diwali as never before as this was our first Diwali in our new house "Swastik Villa". In the excitement I decked up the whole house with candles diyas n lights :) . 



Here in this pic the lamp base is made up of Antiquity Blue bottle and the lamp shade i bought from the dollar store. I have inserted the Christmas lights in the bottle. 


Here the table runner is simply a golden trim easily available in the market.and in the center is a  beaded placement mat. In the middle I have placed a glass vase then an inverted wine glass and then 2 shot glasses. In the lower portion of the wine glass there is an artificial flower and on the top a jelly candle in a small glass bowl. In the shot glasses there some water, colourful pebbles and is topped with a flower.



I have placed pillar candles where ever possible in the room. Also some more Christmas lights in a plum shade vase. 



In the middle I have placed a vase filled with water, glass pebbles n some artificial flowers along with some glittering threads. Don't forget to add some salt to the water which helps the flowers to remain suspended in the water.



To add more lights to the area I placed laser lights in the room which gave a magnificent effect to the room.

On the center table I placed a beaded placement mat. On this i placed three golden balls of different sizes and a pillar candle in the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment